Accredited Watch Makers
Most watch bracelets can be valeted in store, however, some older, vintage models may not be suitable for the valet process due to their age or their condition. Our service team will be able to advise you upon inspecting the watch.
During Bracelet Valeting:
- The bracelet is removed from the case.
- The parts are thoroughly cleaned
- The bracelet is polished by specialised polishing equipment, according to the type of finish.
- The bracelet is steam cleaned with a pressurised water system before drying.
- The bracelet is re-attached to the case and checked to guarantee future security.
The watch cases will be restored as close to their original condition as possible. In some instances of heavy wear, it is impossible to remove deep marks. Our service team will advise you upon inspection of the watch.
- The case is removed from the bracelet.
- The case is polished by specialised polishing equipment, according to the type of finish.
- The case is steam cleaned with a pressurised water system before drying.
- The case is pressure tested and re-attached to the bracelet.
Please note: Case valeting can only be carried out in addition to a Maintenance Service. This is because the movement must be removed from the case in order to carry out the valet.
|Watch Service||Prices||Availability||Lead time|
|Bracelet valet||From £50 (prices vary depending on model)||All showrooms; Suitable for all metal watch bracelets*||From 2 weeks|
|Case-only valet||From £35 depending on the model + in addition to Maintenance Service costs.||Available for most watch brands; in certain cases, excess wear may prevent us from performing a valet.||From 2 weeks|
|Steam Clean||From £15||From 1 week|
* Some bracelets may not be suitable for steam cleaning or valeting due to their age or condition. Our service team will advise upon inspection of your watch.